Prices (all UK Pounds Sterling):
1 day riding with 2 nights accommodation £295 per person
2 days riding with 3 nights accommodation £430 per person
3 days riding with 4 nights accommodation £560 per person
4 days riding with 5 nights accommodation £690 per person
Single Day Rides** £160 per person per dayCustom Packages Available - Please contact us to book any of our tours. What’s Included:
**On tours without accommodation, all the above is included with the exception of airport & hotel transfers and accommodation. † Please note, a supplement will be applied for single occupancy accommodation. What You Need to Bring with you:
- Transfers to and from Malaga Airport**
- 3* or 4* Hotel Accommodation based on 2 people sharing**†
- On ride days - hotel transfers to and from our base
- Trail Tour Instructor / Guide
- Hire of KTM 250 EXC-F Motorcycle
- Full tank of fuel & refills
- Full protective riding gear
- 3rd party bike insurance
- Lunch on off-road trail riding days
- Backpack - including essential tools & water
- Expert off-road skill tuition (if required)
- Any breakages to bikes or equipment (subject to our terms & conditions)
- A nice cold one (or two) at the end of the day!!
We highly recommend that you check your holiday insurance to ensure that your policy has a sports extension.
- Your passport
- European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
- Full UK/EU motorcycle licence
- Long football socks / thick socks
- Bags of energy!!
I'm in my early 30's. I hadn't been on a motorcycle for years and never offroad. The guide, Kevin, took me on a single-day tour just him and me. They only want you riding with people you know - and I was alone. Starting in the training ground I was gradually introduced to harder terrain and steeper climbs. I didn't manage to get good enough control of the bike to go on the harder trails - and I even crashed once on the training grounds. Good thing I wore full body armour. So we went an easier route with mainly gravel and mountain roads of varying difficulty, and a few offroad trails and climbs. We went on top of a mountain, and the route had scenic views of mountains, the ocean and villages. The difficulty level was perfect for me as it was challenging and tough but I was able to do it. A key to making it a success was the most competent, patient and generous guide who showed me how to do the tricky parts and always gave me options to take easier routes if I wanted. I never felt rushed. A full day's riding with all this, and nice lunch, photos of me riding, and a pickup/drop at the train station for 175 euro. I feel like I've robbed them and we can only hope they don't raise their prices too much in the future. I'm still very sore and the crash kind of spooked me, but I'm already starting to think it could be fun to go again. Magnus, Jan 2012.